What is most effective way to reach customers and in so doing influence customer satisfaction? TV? Print? Facebook ads? Try Digital Marketing.
For the third annual “State of Marketing” report, Salesforce Research surveyed nearly 4,000 marketing leaders worldwide to discover:
- Overall trends changing the role of marketing
- How high-performing marketing teams approach marketing intelligence and customer experience
- Key insights on primary digital marketing channels
I will save you the time of reading the entire report. What they learned was that by 2021 it could be projected that marketing leaders will spend 75% of their total marketing budget on Digital Marketing rather than traditional marketing.
What is Digital Marketing? We need to talk. Call me for a free consultation.
Not to sound like Buzz Lightyear, but Digital Marketing includes the internet and beyond. We are talking about mobile phones (both SMS and MMS), social media marketing, display advertising, video, bots, search engine marketing, and any other form of digital media.
Did you know that:
- Nearly 80% of time spent on social media platforms happens on mobile devices (Marketing Land).
- By the end of 2013, 41% of email marketing emails were being opened on mobile devices (Campaign Monitor).
- Worldwide, active email accounts totaled roughly 4.1 billion in 2014; expectations are for an increase to nearly 5.6 billion towards the end of 2019 (Statista).
- Native display advertising which also include rich media can boost conversions by 60% (Adweek)
If you are not feeling confident to explore these areas alone, give me a buzz and we can map out a plan together to find the best road to reach your customers and influence customer satisfaction.